1) God. 2) My mother. 3) My whole entire family. 4) My church family. 5) My best friends. Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day 2: Nine things about yourself. Day 3: Eight ways to win your heart. Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day 5: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day 6: Five people who mean a lot Day 7: Four turn offs. Day 8: Three...
1) Get a babtism when I was 12. I wish I would have waited until Mexico Mission. 2) Dated & anything that comes along or relates to relationships. 3) Cheated / Copied on tests and projects. 4) Go to TJ. It’s not that I regret going there, but I just want to know what would have happened if I went to Beamer. 5) Stole 6) Just regrets & mistakes. But honestly, I learned from all...
The world doesn’t revolve around you, nor I. The world revovles around God and I need to engrave that into my heart and mind. I need to stop getting angry so fast, because one mistake can close someone else’s heart. I need to be caring. Considerate. Kind. Gentle. Humble & unselfish… Yet I take these qualities for granted. I don’t want to go back to my old life. That...
1) “Did I read the bible today?” 2) “Am I going to get scissor dreams tonight?” 3) School… 4) Guys & relationships. 5) My future and how I’m going to serve God or what He has planned out for me. 6) How I look. 7) “What to wear or where to go…?” Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day 2: Nine things...
A woman’s heart should be so lost in God, that a man needs to seek Him in...– So don’t fall for “that person” or love so carelessly. God doesn’t want you to get hurt so easily.
Knowing that not only here, but around the world, many people are are suffering so much. It literally breaks my heart. When I grow up, I’m going to become successful so that I can serve God by serving His children as well. This is a promise of a lifetime.
1) You gotta be a fool for Jesus. Straight up, devoted Christian <3 2) Honesty. I hate games, so don’t play them with me. 3) Musically talented or an athlete ! 4) Gotta know how to make me laugh and smile. The little things are important too. 5) No flirting or trying to make me jealous. I want a long-lasting relationship. 6) Hold my hand & kiss my forehead. It’s not...
Footprints in the Sand
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life...
1) I’m a laugher. I laugh over everything. 2) I la-la-la-la-laaaaaahv Naruto. 3) I hate cussing. It ain’t classy. 4) I’m a grammar police. I hate it when people typ3 l!k3 th!$ or type with no punctuations & such. 5) I have a dog named Chanel & I adore herrrrr. 6) I actually do want to grow up & grow old. 7) Potatoes are my favorite food. 8) Red & purple are...
1) I hate how you always do this to me. Just because we’re going down, doesn’t mean that you should avoid me in all ways possible. Just face me so that we both can move on. You make this whole thing so difficult when it could be handled in the most simple way, but whatever. I’m tired of this, and i’m tired of you, but in the end I always forgive you. 2) You’re my...